Fitzgerald Humphrey Davidson was in the Beresford from 1905. After Wellington he went to Mauritius and worked their until the outbreak of war when he signed up joined the 11th Bttn KRRC, becoming a Captain in 1918.
After the armistice be became a Stockbroker, becoming a partner in Gordon L. Jacob & Co in the City.
Davidson joined the OW Lodge in 1938 and became Worshipful Master in 1946. He was initiated into Royal Colonial Institute Lodge No 3556.
He was a member of the RAC.