Eric Redwood was initiated into Apollo Lodge No 357, the Lodge of Oxford University, whilst up at Merton. He had been in the Stanley at Wellington College.
He joined the OW Lodge in 1921 and was Worshipful Deputy Master in 1928. He was awarded LGR.
He was a Barrister, and served in the RASC during the First World War.
Redwood was a member of the Conservative Club.